§ 1 General - Scope
By submitting an order, the customer ("Purchaser") agrees to accept the following General Terms and Conditions of Marco Steiner Design ("Marc Stone") for the use of Marc Stone Online Shop ("Marc Stone Shop").
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) Marc Stone shall retain the right to refuse acceptance of orders submitted to the Marc Stone Shop. Acceptance of an order is at the sole discretion of Marc Stone. If an online order is not carried out by Marc Stone, the Marc Stone Shop shall inform Purchaser immediately.
(2) The order submitted by Purchaser on the website http://www.marcstone.ch constitutes an offer to form a sale contract. A sale contract is only formed upon the shipment of the ordered product and the sending of an accompanying shipment confirmation.
(3) Unless expressly stated otherwise in the article description, all articles are supplied without the items of decoration pictured.
§ 3 Content of the contract
The text of the contract (the submitted order) is not stored by Marc Stone and cannot be accessed after the order procedure is completed.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is ex works to the delivery address specified by the purchaser.
(2) All details concerning availability, carriage and delivery of a product are given solely as estimations and approximate guidelines and are not intended to be binding or guaranteed delivery or shipping information. If Marc Stone discovers while processing the order that the products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed separately by e-mail. No contract of sale is established for the non-available goods.
§ 5 Prices - Terms of payment
(1) All prices given in the Marc Stone Shop include statutory Value Added Tax.
(2) Marc Stone accepts the payment options displayed during the order process. If Purchaser has already returned individual articles listed in an invoice, the price of the returned articles may be deducted from the total invoice amount.
In cases of justified interest, Seller [Marc Stone] runs an automatic credit check on Purchaser during the order procedure by applying to a credit reference agency. The results of this credit check determine the opportunity to order and methods of payment offered to Purchaser by Seller [Marc Stone]. In particular, the results of this automatic credit check determine whether Seller [Marc Stone] offers options of payment by credit card or invoice to Purchaser. Where a credit risk is indicated, Seller [Marc Stone] shall also be entitled to withdraw wholly or in part from any existing contracts where Purchaser has failed to pay the purchase price when due despite being in receipt of reminders.
(3) Discounts may only be deducted with express written agreement.
(4) Purchaser shall only be entitled to offset invoice amounts in cases where his/her claims are undisputed, res judicata or acknowledged by Marc Stone.
(5) During the order process, Marc Stone may order an automatic credit rating check to be conducted on the customer by one of the credit information services listed below in cases of justified interest. The result of the credit rating check will determine the type of payment option offered to the customer during the concrete order process.
§ 6 Delivery - Shipping Costs
(1) Standard shipping: Marc Stone Shop delivers orders worldwide. Local taxes and duties to the courier at delivery are cannot be calculate nor controlled by Marc Stone and are not included in your order total.
(3) The delivery period will be extended upon the occurrence of industrial dispute, particularly strikes and lock-outs, and of unforeseen obstacles beyond the control of Marc Stone, including disruptions to business operations and delays in the supply of essential materials, insofar as such obstacles can be demonstrated to have a substantial impact on the delivery of the goods. This shall also apply to the occurrence of such circumstances at our sub-contractors. Marc Stone shall also bear no liability for the circumstances described if they occur during an existing delay. Marc Stone shall inform Purchaser as soon as possible of the beginning and end of such obstacles.
§ 7 Right to Exchange and Return Goods
All goods purchased in the Marc Stone Shop may be returned within 10 days by Purchaser without specifying a reason by sending to the
The returned goods must be in a condition corresponding to normal use in trying them on - as would have been possible in a shop, for example - and must have all original labels still attached. If goods are returned in a condition of deterioration consistent with use above and beyond this normal use, Marc Stone reserves the right to demand compensation.
§ 8 Transfer of Risks - Transport Damage
(2) Risk is transferred to Purchaser upon acceptance of the consignment.
§ 9 Retention of Title
Goods remain the property of Marc Stone until payment has been made in full.
§ 10 Disclaimer of Liability for External Links
Marc Stone has no influence on the contents of any links to other suppliers on this website and therefore cannot provide any guarantee or accept any liability for these contents. The respective supplier or site operator is always responsible for the contents of these sites. The linked sites were checked for possible statutory violations and infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not visible at that time, but permanent surveillance of the contents of linked sites is unreasonable without specific reason to suspect a legal infringement. Such links are
removed immediately if legal infringements are discovered.
§ 11 Applicable Law
Swiss law shall apply exclusively even if Purchaser's place of residence is outside Switzerland.
§ 12 Complaints
§ 13 Website provider
The website provided at the domain www.marc-stone.ch is operated by
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.